Emissions Reduction Measures
- BE-1: Purchase Forestry Stewardship Council or Third Party Certified Sustainable Woodchips
- BE-2: Upgrade Heaters
- BE-3: Improved Building Insulation
- BE-4: EnergyStar®-Rated Appliances
- BE-5: Perform Energy Audit of Building
- BE-6: Install Energy-Efficient Lighting
- BE-7: On-Site Renewable Energy Generation
- BE-8: Net Metering
Wastewater generation accounted for approximately 1 percent of HHS’s total GHG emissions in the 2015-16 school year. There are currently no feasible reduction measures associated with this emissions sector.
As noted in Table 4, the GHG reduction measures identified in this CAP would reduce HHS’s GHG emissions to well below the 2025 reduction target and make significant progress toward the longer-term 2050 reduction goal. Figure 6 below demonstrates how the reduction measures achieve the identified target.
Figure 6. Hanover High School's Forecasted Emissions with Implementation of GHG Reduction Measures