The tech committee will meet at the beginning of the year and quarterly there after to review requests. For the 2019-2020 school year, the committee will focus on compliance with legal and technical specifications. For the 2020-2021 school year, the committee will standardize and align resource requests with district, school, and departmental goals.
Digital Resources will be classified by the following categories:
- Supported: The tech department will deploy, integrate, maintain, support and train users on the resource.
- Approved: The tech department will deploy and support the resource, but staff is responsible for user maintenance, implementation, and training users.
- Approved with Caution: The same as approved, however there are stipulations as to how the resource is used in order to comply with requirements.
- Not Approved: The resource did not meet either the technical or legal specifications for use at HHS.
- Discontinued: The resource was discontinued through staff decision and may need to be re-vetted.
- Pending: The resource is in the vetting process.