The staff at Hanover HS would like to partner with our community to best meet the technology needs of our students. We make decisions everyday that seek to create a balance between access to information and safety. This challenge often demands unique solutions that are customized to individual students, classrooms, and situations.
At the core of our decision making process is student safety, followed closely by student learning and system limitations.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding our technology related opportunities for our students!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is my child's Internet activity monitored?
- How is information filtered?
- Can you customize my child's experience?
- What is Students' Personal Wifi?
- Does my child need their own laptop?
- What if my child forget their device?
- What do I need to know about data privacy?
- What if I am asked to release my child's information?
- How do I obtain accessibility tools for my child?
- What if my child does something wrong with their technology?
- What do I need to know about social media?