March Intensive is four days (or more) of diverse course offerings, organized and taught by staff and community members.
- Courses offered will provide opportunities for meaningful learning experiences for students and staff that are different from what already exist in the school's curriculum offerings.
- Students will experience learning for learning's sake because this is free-choice learning and not a graduation requirement.
- Students may try something really different and take a risk in studying something without fear of grades.
- The larger community will be involved by leading activities/courses; sharing their knowledge, skills and expertise; and participating as students on a space-available basis.
- Students will have the opportunity to study one subject in depth throughout the day rather than the switching of courses, which is normal during a typical school day.